Friday, October 7, 2011

Broken Vow

Okay, okay...So I didn't do what I said I was going to. From now on there will be no more promises. I am just going to be on here when I feel like it and when I can. That doesn't mean I am just giving up because I do still feel like this blog thing could be beneficial to me. Therefore I will make an effort to get on and add once in a while. I am having trouble keeping up on homework and life right now though. This is the busiest semester I have ever had with Folk Dance, working at PAM, and taking some time intensive classes. It all hit me like a load of bricks yesterday.


Since I have moved out of the house I also don't really have access to a camera. Part of the reason I had the blog was to have a place to document and work on my journey into photography. Now that I don't have a camera some of my motivation is gone. I guess the long and short of it is I am keeping the blog but am not promising to post or do something specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment